Wednesday 4 June 2014

If You Buy One Thing...

...Make it MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer. A quick Hump-day post to let you know of my latest discovery. I am the world's biggest fail at lip products. Don't get me wrong, I love applying them when I do my make-up. I then walk out of the door, forget I'm wearing it, nibble my lips and drink lots of tea. The result: no lip colour left at all and I definitely cannot be bothered to reapply every 2 minutes. The new range of liquid lipsticks hitting the beauty market are genuinely changing my life. They stay on...like really stay on!

I was cruising the aisles of my local beauty havens as one does on a Wednesday. As well as picking up a few brands recommended by other blogs, I found this gem that I haven't heard a peep about! So swatched it, liked the colour and purchased (doing a little sideways heel tap in my head when I saw the price!)

It wasn't until I got home and washed my hands of the entire face of make up I had piled onto it, that I realised the true staying power of this product. Check out the picture, this was after washing my hands with soap! Either I need to learn to wash my hands properly or this is one durable lipstick.



That's not the best bit - due to my complete revelation today, what better product to include in our Summer Giveaway! Keep an eye on our twitterings @barrelandbean to have a chance of slathering your cake hole in this wonderful lip colour.

Much midweek love,

Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment