Saturday 3 May 2014

Be Gone Jelly Belly!

OK so it's not long until summer, as if we haven't guessed by increased Special K adverts and pictures of celebrities paddle boarding all over the Daily Mail (my only source of current affairs much to Bean's disgust). So I am whole heartedly jumping on the band wagon to look like Millie Mackintosh in two weeks time...it's good to have goals.

Firstly I HATE running, unless it's somewhere nobody can see me so I can stop loads. I also don't want to spend my money on a gym membership, I'd rather spend it in Boots buying endless products promising better effects than the exercise in said gym would bring.

Myself and a friend have been working pretty antisocial hours lately and so have been fitting in our exercise using Fitness Blender. It is an archive of totally free workout videos, of varying difficulty. The great thing is that you can look up exactly how many calories you are burning. Simply cruise the workouts and find out exactly what you need to do to burn off an entire packet of custard creams. Simple.

My favourite combination is the Quick Sweat Cardio followed by At Home Abdominal and Oblique Exercises and Express Glute and Thigh Toning Routine. Each one takes 10 minutes. Half an hour in total is worth it for a killer beach bod (which I'm hoping will show its face soon).

And the best bit? You can do it in your pants! Give it a try and let us know how you get on. Also any recommendations are welcome on our mission to chase the jelly belly away!

I'm off to do some lunges...

Barrel


No comments:

Post a Comment